To structure Impact Investment Projects for the creation, operation, and administration of social companies.
With the support of a multidisciplinary team of professionals integrating and supporting the holistic vision of GrupoPaisano:
1) Analyzes the viability of the Impact Investment Projects considering the social, geographic, legal, economic, and environmental aspects so as to guarantee the safety of the investors and the micro and small scale farmers, and the sustainability of the companies created in each one.
2) Determines the necessary requirements of each project: human resources, documentation, information, facilities, and effectiveness, considering the structure of inputs and outputs of the system.
3) Arranges and operates the project once the Impact Investment Funds are delivered.
4) Trains the human capital of the communities who participate in the projects and accompanies them in each step of the companies, from their organization in associations until they become owners.
5) Supervises each business project during its implementation and achievement.
The social companies created by ImpulsoPaisano from the Impact Investment Fund of GrupoPaisano, whose farmers are partners, allow the comprehensive development of the community. The economic aspect, the human development, the social welfare, and the environmental preservation are a consequence of teamwork.
- Profitable, solidary, and sustainable economy.
- Dignified social conditions.
- Environmental preservation.
- Strengthen of human development.